[Help]Code for MultiTool

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
I can code the clock ok...

i was asking for in game and the CA features to be hot keyed into the CA thing like shark said.
Quote Originally Posted by ~J8y~ View Post
I can code the clock ok...

i was asking for in game and the CA features to be hot keyed into the CA thing like shark said.
Your going to need addy's from the game for that. And if your thinking VB + C++ is an easy thing to learn your wrong because it's very complex thing to learn.
VB is quite different than C++ as you must know. If your goal is C++ I think it is better to start with a C type language as they are similar. I know this from experience because I started in VB and am doing C++ right now. For hoykeys, you can use
Code:
 Public Declare Sub GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32"(ByVal vKey As Long) As Integer

'Under some sub, probably timer
Dim Hotkey1 As Boolean
Hotkey1 = GetAsyncKeyState(Keys.'Whatever key here)
If Hotkey1 = True Then
'Do something
End If
thx man......and about C++....i want to learn a few more languaues then that...


VB isa the easyest and i wat this as a base...then i will start with other C langgaues like C++ and C#.....then i will go higher.....


I understand it will take me years to get a Languae Mastered but i will work
Quote Originally Posted by ~J8y~ View Post
thx man......and about C++....i want to learn a few more languaues then that...


VB isa the easyest and i wat this as a base...then i will start with other C langgaues like C++ and C#.....then i will go higher.....


I understand it will take me years to get a Languae Mastered but i will work
You remind me of this kid in my class.

He's really ambitious, but he can't spell and isn't the sharpest tool in the shed.

He gave up VB last class and moved to graphic design :\

VB isn't the "easyest" really, it only matters what you wanna accomplish.

And also I know of nobody who programs in more than three programming languages other than BA(only God knows what he knows) and Nextgen(ASP, VB, HTML and maybe some other things) and my teacher(VB, C++, HTML, Jscript), and no offense, but I don't think you have the brain power to handle that much.

Just stick with VB, and don't jump into making hacks.
Stick with English first.
aggain you... read my sig...
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us