[Release] VB Pong

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
[Release] VB Pong
Hey all, I made a pong game in VB and though to release it. Credits to NextGen for helping with the computer's artificial intelligence and reaction to the ball coming towards it.
Press Escape to quit the game.
The ball speeds up slightly each time you hit it.
Press up and down to move up and down.

Virus Scan: Virustotal. MD5: dd5d009a90469c05b6607ec4e975bca0
Result - 0/41 (0%)

Screenshot: (added by nextgen1)


Approved by NextGen. Thanks!

If you guys really want the source code, I can release it.
Pong Trial.zipattachment deleted · 17 downloads before removal
Always provide a screenshot when releasing something.
Sorry, it's not working on photobucket. Where do I need to put it?
I added it for you, just give me a minute to review then ill approve

Edit:

Clean and approved, Have fun

Just so you know it is rather buggy, I can't move my paddle, but the AI is good

Thanks for creds, no need for them though D:
I here to help
Can't move your paddle? Hmmm... I downloaded it from here and it worked fine. You are using the up and down arrow keys right?
Sweet.....im play this game. nice work
I get so many points from just leaving my paddle in the middle, even though the ball doesn't hit the paddle it still bounces for some reason. Really buggy.
there will be a few errors here anbd there but theres ot to many bugs in it..
Very nice, could you PM me on how to make one? But for a "noob"
I approve this.
this is a great thing.....but one thing is that why would it need approiveing if a minion helped build it with him?
Cuz the actual application isn't released by the minion himself, it is released by the user who can always modify the code and put other illegal stuff in it.
thats very true..............i didn't think of that.
NextGen only helped with the AI intelligence. I made the rest. I'll release the commented source code if you want it. I see what you mean about the ball bouncing even when it doesnt hit the paddle. I'll go fix that and re-upload.
well its beta and theres going to be some errores but its fine for the 1st version man
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us