Weird Issue with CSGO Cheat
So my cheat works perfectly fine in the -insecure mode.
But removing that option causes CSGO to crash after injection (after clicking on game icon)
I attached the VS debugger and discovered it was an access violation in GameOverlayRenderer.dll.
I thought why not fuck it and put the game in 720p windowed mode just to test. but here's the weird part.
- It loads perfect on -insecure
- It loads perfect on normal mode, but you must have the game in windowed. If you change to fullscreen after you have loaded in the cheat, it will crash. It's really weird and I don't even know where to start to fix this. Any ideas? Continuing on the debugger will make it exit and to even exit u basically have to alt tab to debugger and spam f5 since it locks the system up
I am using the client_panorama method of hooking, and I am currently using a Indigo paste with most of the options removed just to test things out. The injector is custom and made it myself.
But removing that option causes CSGO to crash after injection (after clicking on game icon)
I attached the VS debugger and discovered it was an access violation in GameOverlayRenderer.dll.
I thought why not fuck it and put the game in 720p windowed mode just to test. but here's the weird part.
- It loads perfect on -insecure
- It loads perfect on normal mode, but you must have the game in windowed. If you change to fullscreen after you have loaded in the cheat, it will crash. It's really weird and I don't even know where to start to fix this. Any ideas? Continuing on the debugger will make it exit and to even exit u basically have to alt tab to debugger and spam f5 since it locks the system up
I am using the client_panorama method of hooking, and I am currently using a Indigo paste with most of the options removed just to test things out. The injector is custom and made it myself.