SRSZIM Chat and another platforms

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
IM Chat and another platforms
Hello, it's been 3 months since the new chat was added. During these 3 months, I lost a lot of customers and my income decreased significantly due to the new chat and the new rules. My sales have literally fallen 80%. I like this forum, but the new changes are very upsetting.

Every day new people add me to the chat, but almost never do. In a week I was added by 18 people and only 2 answered. It is very unpleasant and clients disappear, and the income decreases every day. The MPGH forum is where I made all of my money, now I make almost no money due to the new rules and new chat.

It is very nice to see the new updates, that the team is trying at the forum, but the infringement of the market only worsened the situation. Due to the fact that my service is my only income, it hit my life very hard. People have to create accounts on the forum and always be online with an open chat to somehow contact me. It isn’t convenient and doesn’t make any sense.t. I would love to hear what other vendors think of the new update…. I wouldn’t be surprised if sales have gone down overall - not just me. I’ve been planning to buy “Premium Seller” status but with the new update, it isn’t worth it.

I really want to see the opportunity to use Sky/pe and Tele/gram again.

The new chat did not help stop the scammers and the category "scammer grave" is still updated.

I understand that you want to make this forum better. There is a solution to this problem, but this just isn’t it.

Again, I love this forum and I love offering my services here. But due to the new update, my income is down 80% (thousands of dollars). And this is my full-time job.

I am sure most of you don’t rely on MPGH for your income - but one day there might be an opportunity for you to do that. When that day comes, please consider how the site will benefit sellers. When there is money to be made - a ton of awesome products and services will be here.

Dear admins, thanks for taking the time to read this… I hope you take my comments into consideration when discussing the previous update mentioned and future updates proposed.
On Telegr4m you can delete your messages without leaving proofs and change username so no and they quit Skipe for a good reason, the MPGH chat might be a mess it is really good and finally secured (i mean, we have proofs and shit).
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
On Telegr4m you can delete your messages without leaving proofs and change username so no and they quit Skipe for a good reason, the MPGH chat might be a mess it is really good and finally secured (i mean, we have proofs and shit).
If you don't want to be scammed, just use a middleman or wait for vouches or proof in the thread. In MPGH have free official middleman users or cheap. As I wrote in my original message. For 1 week I was added by 18 users and only 2 respond to me. I don't talk about 2-3 weeks ago, because I removed people from IM if they didn't answer me back. I am talking about now more than 18 users.

Or add rules like only trusted / Premium Sellers can use Sky/pe or Tele/gram to sell the service.

If admins will allow sky/pe or teleg/ram only for premium sellers, I'll buy it now. My service is only one income in my life. And I waited for 3 months with IM chat and my income is down.

When customers come to Sky/pe and Teleg/ram it is was too easy to talk to them and I always get notifications to my phone.

Oh yea, in teleg/ram you can invite customer to teleg/ram group and if he will remove any message, you can track it. - https://prntscr.com/kerb7y
Quote Originally Posted by aku View Post
On Telegr4m you can delete your messages without leaving proofs and change username so no and they quit Skipe for a good reason, the MPGH chat might be a mess it is really good and finally secured (i mean, we have proofs and shit).
what was the good reason to quit *****?

i 100% agree with vinzzard i have basically stopped selling on mpgh due to mpgh
Agree with Vinzzard in all.
Sounds like a personal problem. Tons of people are using the chat and doing trades. Sure, there are issues but it is 100% usable.

In any case, looking at your thread you have a link telling people to add you to IM instead of making your image open up the IM.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Sounds like a personal problem. Tons of people are using the chat and doing trades. Sure, there are issues but it is 100% usable.

In any case, looking at your thread you have a link telling people to add you to IM instead of making your image open up the IM.
People should be able to know where they were added from (thread, search, profile) and send an opening message while adding.
Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post


People should be able to know where they were added from (thread, search, profile) and send an opening message while adding.
Thanks captain obvious
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?