TalkingHow to make a GUI (.exe) trainer using cheat engine

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
How to make a GUI (.exe) trainer using cheat engine
Hey guys! Been a while sense I made a tutorial.... soo this was frequently requested... so here it is! Here is a video showing how I make my hacks, and my trainers.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Here is the tutorial:


--------------------------------------------------------------
Watch this video to get Photoshop CS4 Portable for free:

--------------------------------------------------------------
Features:
- Make you're own hacks!
- Make you're own pretty GUI trainers!
- Start making hacks!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Enjoy and thank me if I earned it ;P
okay man, good job, but this belongs in the general section
yep, this belongs in the mw2 general section. this part of the section is for hack releases only.
im moving this to mw2 general

nice tut
Good tutorial but I think I'll start to learn some C++
Added to my Tutorial compilation

Offtpoic: don't spam smileys ot spam at all plzz
Edit: didnt see what was underneith the hand :O
If i make one like this is there a lesser change of getting banned since its coded diffrently from all the others?
Nice'y, But I don't like CE's DEV Environment.

@fastfredy

No, As you will use CE's Methods and Signature, Witch is certainly tracked by any Anti-Cheat, But usually you can Mem-Edit in Barracks.
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
Nice'y, But I don't like CE's DEV Environment.

@fastfredy

No, As you will use CE's Methods and Signature, Witch is certainly tracked by any Anti-Cheat, But usually you can Mem-Edit in Barracks.
ya... this is for those beginners that don't know C++ and don't know how to make hacks, and trainers, and they would like to start. This is how I started.
Quote Originally Posted by iJustHelp View Post
ya... this is for those beginners that don't know C++ and don't know how to make hacks, and trainers, and they would like to start. This is how I started.

Oh, That wasn't a negative comment or anything, Just didn't wanted Mr.Random Guy to think this was AC-Proof
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?