[WTB] ADIDAS REFUND SERVICE

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
[WTB] ADIDAS REFUND SERVICE
I purchased shoes about 5 months ago and I am checking if anybody can refund them?
Little late boss.
Quote Originally Posted by spiffypix View Post
Little late boss.
Too late to refund?
Quote Originally Posted by ANONlMOUS View Post
Too late to refund?
5 months for Adidas is a little bit of a stretch, since most refunders would do some dumb DNA bullshit. Honestly, if you want to try it, just use the excuse that you were reviewing your past online orders, and since you "order a lot online", you didn't realize you never got your shoes. Not even worth paying someone to try this, just nut up and call.
OMFG 5 months. Someone please go for it just for bragging rights. Adidas is a tough store with long ass investigation already
i dont mind giving it a shot. I will charge almost nothing

Just want to do it for bragging rights
adidas customer service is ass, I've emailed and called them about a missing package and they never got back to me.
Quote Originally Posted by Lvrd View Post
adidas customer service is ass, I've emailed and called them about a missing package and they never got back to me.
Quote Originally Posted by mobster1221 View Post
i dont mind giving it a shot. I will charge almost nothing

Just want to do it for bragging rights
Quote Originally Posted by gawsrgwregrgrgrg View Post
OMFG 5 months. Someone please go for it just for bragging rights. Adidas is a tough store with long ass investigation already
Quote Originally Posted by Worthlessness View Post
5 months for Adidas is a little bit of a stretch, since most refunders would do some dumb DNA bullshit. Honestly, if you want to try it, just use the excuse that you were reviewing your past online orders, and since you "order a lot online", you didn't realize you never got your shoes. Not even worth paying someone to try this, just nut up and call.
Honestly, it's worth a shot. If anybody would like to give it a shot, please hit me up with a PM. I'll pay as soon as I get a confirmation.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?