Missing dll.

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Missing dll.
Trying to get the new hacks to work, such as LongeVity's Chams or the God's601 hack.. When I inject Longevitys CA.dll hack ( Using Faith Injector )
It says Process failed, becuase of a missing dll msvcr100d.dll. looking at God's601 hack Warpathsin gives the msvcr100d.dll to make it work. I've puted the dll into the CA folder/SysWOW/System32 folder.. None worked. Where to I put the dll to make the chams work? Any suggestions?
that means it dosent work for your computer.
i get the same thing.
what computer do u have?.
I gott. Vista 64bit.
yeah i have it. dosent work. for that one.,
and i have vista 34 bit and works.
Do you know any hacks that do work for Our OS?
How do you make those work
na i dont think so.
im using god's like haacks. right now.
you dont actually need the two dlls, you can get from SP2
Do you use your own injector for the dll Or do you use the Loader?
I get the same error but I use windows XP. It says: Missing MSVCR100D.dll, I looked it up to try and download it but no luck.
i have the same problem after i used gods hack....
Re: inect fail .....100.dll fix from muca85
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh i had that problem but make sure you look over the post but heres the tutorial on how to fix that:

1. download my file below extract with winrar!

2. next after download is finished open your start button then go to computer next [c.\ drive .... next system the system32 drag the file from the download into the system32 folder.

3. your done.
any quitions PM me! also
*thank me if this post helped you! and worked.*

your user,

muca85
msvcr100.rarattachment deleted · 2 downloads before removal
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us