HelpRead static address + offsets

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Read static address + offsets
I have no problem if I need to read only an address but with offsets idk how do it. Any solution?
yes, much solutions.
More info against more info.
I'm not sure if this is what you mean but if you need to jump to an address found with cheat engine or something similar, here's what you should do:

Code:
ReadProcessMemory(hProc, (void*)baseAddr, &ptr, 4, 0); //read address
ReadProcessMemory(hProc, (void*)(ptr + 0x258), &ptr, 4, 0); //offset is 0x258
Sorry, my bad.

I have found in CE the base pointer of an address and I want try to read/write it.

I have a static address like "processname.bin" + 0xAdress + nOffsets (I dont have just one but five offsets).
(I do not know if ".bin" changes anything).
Thx to all I have resolved by using an .dll class ♥
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us