One month ban
@Smoke Until yesterday I didn't know that I can't use my email. I mean, theres even a feature on each MPGH profile to send emails to People.
I am writing this really nervously, so please forgive me if ist not readable really good.
I spread my email to People so they could contact me whilest I'm banned (until tomorrow). I did this because the case with Nvidia is Pretty critical Right now, and I HAVE to communicate with my previous customers.
I HAVE to be here and Reply to them somehow, and email was my only possibility since I was banned for one more day.
Many refunds will fail if I cannot communicate with those people.
Please please please dont extend my ban, remove every post that included my email but please!! dont extend it.
I was just trying to come up with a solution until saturday, so I wouldnt fail peoples orders.
If you look at the marketplace, the situation with Nvidia is really serious right now, and if I cant use email, and am banned for yet another month I will fail every single order that is still pending. And since Nvidia is trying to get money back from old refunds, already completed orders are at danger too if I cannot communicate.
PLEASE understand my situation, I was not trying to bypass anything, I just tried finding a way to not mess up orders whilest banned. Please change the ban back to tomorrow! There are way too many orders at risk, I have to do something but I was stripped off all possibilities!
@Smoke
- - - Updated - - -
Please just Change it back to the ban that lasted until Saturday. I was spreading my email so People that were affected by the most recent issues with Nvidia could talk to me.
If this wasn't so serious I would have just waited the week, but I Need to communicate somehow! I wouldnt have used email at all if I had IM!
Please understand this please! @Smoke
I am writing this really nervously, so please forgive me if ist not readable really good.
I spread my email to People so they could contact me whilest I'm banned (until tomorrow). I did this because the case with Nvidia is Pretty critical Right now, and I HAVE to communicate with my previous customers.
I HAVE to be here and Reply to them somehow, and email was my only possibility since I was banned for one more day.
Many refunds will fail if I cannot communicate with those people.
Please please please dont extend my ban, remove every post that included my email but please!! dont extend it.
I was just trying to come up with a solution until saturday, so I wouldnt fail peoples orders.
If you look at the marketplace, the situation with Nvidia is really serious right now, and if I cant use email, and am banned for yet another month I will fail every single order that is still pending. And since Nvidia is trying to get money back from old refunds, already completed orders are at danger too if I cannot communicate.
PLEASE understand my situation, I was not trying to bypass anything, I just tried finding a way to not mess up orders whilest banned. Please change the ban back to tomorrow! There are way too many orders at risk, I have to do something but I was stripped off all possibilities!
@Smoke
- - - Updated - - -
Please just Change it back to the ban that lasted until Saturday. I was spreading my email so People that were affected by the most recent issues with Nvidia could talk to me.
If this wasn't so serious I would have just waited the week, but I Need to communicate somehow! I wouldnt have used email at all if I had IM!
Please understand this please! @Smoke
