CTRL+F in cloudsave editor?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
CTRL+F in cloudsave editor?
Sorry for cluttering the forum with yet another help thread.

I'm trying to edit summer event points, but its kinda hard to find the place i should put it, because of all the text.
Is there a way to quickly search trough the JSON part of the cloudsave editor.
Scroll to the bottom of savefile Json tab and you will find it
copy and paste in the notebook then ctrl+f
Quote Originally Posted by Nano_Bestoloch View Post
copy and paste in the notebook then ctrl+f
Alright, so I copy pasted in notepad like you said, now i cant find playerStatProgression , any help?
You can simply open the cloudsave in notebook if you want to ctrl f, but it's more convinient to scroll down in Json tab and change it. Maybe you want to change more things anyway
Come to Disc, I send you my ID in private
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?