CSGO Boosting RANKS MatchMaking
Hello.
I'm a Global Elite booster with huge experience.
5000+ hours in CSGO, 8 LANs Party, 9/10 lvl FACEIT, 79 lvl ESL
More info:
STEAM: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tmk78ⓘ
ESL: https://play.eslgaming.com/player/5010384ⓘ
FACEIT: https://www.faceit.com/en/players/polakⓘ
Group link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hypecsgoboostingⓘ
Prices: (In Euros and US dollars)
4€ ($4.50) (a rank) from Silver I to Silver Elite
6€ ($7) (a rank) from Gold Nova I to Gold Nova Master
8€ ($9) (a rank) from Master Guardian I to Master Guardian Elite
15€ ($15) from Distinguished Master Guardian to Legendary Eagle
20€ ($24.55) from Legendary Eagle to Legendary Eagle Master
30€ ($36) from Legendary Eagle Master to Supreme
50€ ($61.37) from Supreme to Global Elite
I'm a Global Elite booster with huge experience.
5000+ hours in CSGO, 8 LANs Party, 9/10 lvl FACEIT, 79 lvl ESL
More info:
STEAM: https://steamcommunity.com/id/tmk78ⓘ
ESL: https://play.eslgaming.com/player/5010384ⓘ
FACEIT: https://www.faceit.com/en/players/polakⓘ
Group link: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hypecsgoboostingⓘ
Prices: (In Euros and US dollars)
4€ ($4.50) (a rank) from Silver I to Silver Elite
6€ ($7) (a rank) from Gold Nova I to Gold Nova Master
8€ ($9) (a rank) from Master Guardian I to Master Guardian Elite
15€ ($15) from Distinguished Master Guardian to Legendary Eagle
20€ ($24.55) from Legendary Eagle to Legendary Eagle Master
30€ ($36) from Legendary Eagle Master to Supreme
50€ ($61.37) from Supreme to Global Elite
