FPS Drops with CC/059

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
FPS Drops with CC/059
Hey RoTMG community, my game has been okay the past week, but just recently (started probably yesterday) the game has been SUPER choppy. I tried playing on the regular website and I was getting 61 FPS, but when I go onto my flash projector and load up either client it's super laggy, which it wasn't doing before.

Anybody else having FPS issues or know any fixes for this? It was just fine so I'm not sure what caused it. Thanks!
Could either be just the overloaded servers or (as 059 mentioned in his latest thread) "If you have bad fps with this on flash player 18, try the latest flash player 30, it seemed to fix fps lag for some people. Not sure what causes this :/" Either way I'm using 059's client and I'm stable. If nothing helps try lowering graphic elements as much as possible.
i actually am too for some reason
There are a lot of things in visual settings, graphics, etc. that help it tons. You should try to adjust that (especially no shadows and hardware acceleration). Should make it a lot better.
Update your Flash Player
Maybe you have something open that overloads your CPU?
Also try setting your flash player quality to Low. I find this can definitely help improve FPS.
Do you have a ps3 controller plugged in?
My game is also suddently laggy but that's probably because of the event

If you're using flash player 30 try using flashplayer 18

also do /ah and /alpha 0.1-10
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?