WTS⭐ ANY COURSE FROM COURSERA ⭐ STARTING AT 3$ PER CERTIFICATE ✅ VERIFIED 🏆 FAST!

Posts 451–464 of 464 · Page 31 of 31
daily bump
daily bump
daily bump
cant chat please send a ******* or ******** chat doesn't work for me
Hector, you've not replied to me for at least 2 weeks now for finishing our project. Please check your Disc.
it's 6 months. still do not activate courses. please check inbox
Interested in your coursera course
I don't know how to reach you here.

I am interested in your service. Can you contact me at my tg @GTBenja or dc GTBenja#2595?
lol hes been banned and he never replies on ******* :/
Quote Originally Posted by snakester300 View Post
lol hes been banned and he never replies on ******* :/
It's a long story, so let me quote my original scam report (which got him banned):

Quote 1:

Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
Hello there MPGH Staff,

I am looking to solve a dispute. About a year ago, I had ordered a couple of Coursera courses from Hector, and paid my part of the role. I paid actually more than what was originally demanded from Hector because some courses took longer and were harder to get through, and as such I ended up paying more than what was originally agreed upon. I however said it's fine and paid because I really needed to get that course/certificate done.

Then, to no fault of my own, my Disc.ord account was hacked, and I lost contact with Hector for about a little more than half a year. However, at that time, I was waiting for Hector to finish a script that I needed in order to make a video for said course (which Hector of course could not do, but he could make the script). Hector took multiple weeks to even get said script "done", because I actually never saw him finish it because I lost contact due to the Disc.ord incident. And due to a few other issues IRL, I had no time to contact him for a while.

I came back into contact with him again a while ago, at which point I had thought that after such a long time, he would've finished the script. He hadn't. Not after almost a year. Then, at which point I asked him to continue and I paid him EVEN MORE to finish the script and finish the course, he said it will get done soon. This was now 1.5 months ago that he last replied to me. He kept saying his guy that writes the scripts will "get it done soon", which he kept reiterating for almost 3 weeks (and he always said the dude will get it done within a few days). None of that ever happened, and at the end he said he was busy at work because it being the "financial year end". Which I could understand, had he at least replied to me since then. It's been 1.5 months now, and even longer since I originally started this endeavour with him, and so far no progress has been made. Whether intentional or not, so far I was scammed. Hector has also not responded to my contact attempts in any manner yet, neither on Disc.ord nor on MPGH, where Hector has been online during the 1.5 months period quite often.

His thread where he sold his services: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthrea...987&highlight=

I have been patient enough and tried long enough to solve this dispute peacefully, but I've been ignored every time.

Please advise.
Quote 2:

Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
Here is the initial conversation that started this endeavour from MPGH:

1: https://i.imgur.com/tFU8Ush.jpg
2: https://i.imgur.com/yR3YvCf.png

Then, here is the courses he has and hasn't done. What is missing is the last part, Capstone Project 2 Part 1-4. The AWS Courses he had completed a long time ago so they are out of question, but the TESOL Courses, unless ALL are 100% done and I receive the certificate, are entirely useless/invalid until completion. So for now, I've paid him nearly a 150$ by this point for nothing (as of yet)(except for the AWS courses which were in total about like 30$ or so, but I paid in total almost 200$).

1: https://i.imgur.com/YRbtdUr.jpg
2: https://i.imgur.com/Us2vaRn.png
3: https://i.imgur.com/WzJJu0s.png
4: https://i.imgur.com/6UpsbAZ.png
5: https://i.imgur.com/mIgm75W.png
6: https://i.imgur.com/Pjp2ZNA.png
7: https://i.imgur.com/AJay5vn.png

And here, finally the Disc.ord conversation:

1: https://i.imgur.com/ii9jeGf.jpg
2: https://i.imgur.com/OZ2ogda.jpg

This should cover pretty much anything I can cough up as evidence. All I want Hector to do, is either finish Capstone Project 2 Week 1-4 with me, or to give me the method by which I can do it myself (the way he enrolls in courses for free and the likes. Basically his method of operating this so that I may use it for finishing my courses altogether).
The aftermath: The dude then in the end when we came shortly back into contact on Di.scord (where most of it went down), had the balls to yell at me first for why he got banned and why I opened a report on him. I told him what I've said here, and that I'd gladly file for an unban/dispute solved report if he were to fix the situation, and he said it's fine and I shouldn't bother, he will still solve the situation regardless. He told me that I should've spammed him to "get his attention", but having sent nearly 50 messages up until he contacted me again (after he got banned, because that was the only thing that drew his attention, and I knew it would) should've been more than enough. And so I kept waiting once again for him to finish said script, which to no one's surprise: It never did get done. I even did as he said, spammed him with like the same message to draw his attention about 50 times in less than 5 seconds (triggering anti-spam even...), and then he replied it's almost done. That was the last I heard of him, any further contact attempts went ignored, and soon after he deleted his account.

For what Hector did in terms of the courses, I will be grateful forever. But leaving me hanging on such an important course and certificate (which I could do myself, but the issue is that I don't have the time, so I paid someone to just do it for me and I'd do what is necessary like videos and such) was absolutely the lowest shelf behaviour, and I really am still mad about it because it isn't about the money I paid that I was scammed out of in reality (of course it does matter, but it's the lesser issue here), but it's the fact that he was lying for 1.5 years straight practically and that he took more money, and then in the end left me hanging, rather than admitting he couldn't do it, recommend me someone else, and refund me. That is absolute scumbag level behaviour, and Hector, if you read this: I thank you for what you have done for me, but I also hate you for what you have('nt) done for/to me.

Peace
damn, sucks.

Wish we could have more coursera offerings here, that dude helped me a lot in my career. Bought $200+ worth courses from him
Quote Originally Posted by snakester300 View Post
damn, sucks.

Wish we could have more coursera offerings here, that dude helped me a lot in my career. Bought $200+ worth courses from him
Totally, we really need someone to come by and take over. There's certainly a market here.
Posts 451–464 of 464 · Page 31 of 31
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?