CoolOPERATION 7 PUBLIC HACK

Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
Quote Originally Posted by k1mair View Post
hi,
I can't use this tipe of hack, I usually use inject but in the injector there is only chams hack .how i can use no spread super jump & co.?
If you are running windows 7/ or windows vista

open the Operation7public.exe

then use the hotkey F7 AND F8 THEN IT WILL WORKS
I do it but when the writtens are red the hack not work
stop spamming..^
Quote Originally Posted by Tom View Post
stop spamming..^
he ask me a Question so i answer it.
whats the problem?
help
im playing op7 as we speak but the hacks are not working was i sappose to inject them if so how do i do so
you peoples are angry on him becaus hack dosnt work on XP
thet same heppend with me with new CrossFire CFPUB who works only on XP

You can code for Xp but leave thet guy alone he make hack who work correctly
on Vista and Win7

TNX FOR HACK
NICE HACK
Try to Open The Hack As Adminator may then works
ok seriously how do you use this? I start the operation7public.exe and then click lauch in the upper left, i choose OPERATION7.exe but this error comes up: Please Operate http://op7.netgame.com and it doesnt open Operation 7. please help
what do you mean by choose the Op7 launcher? ^^^
Just open the operation7public hack
and go in game then use hot keys you dont need USE The LAUNCH Button !
ok well these dont work for me then... I join a game press the hotkeys, mainly god mode, but i dont get god mode I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Quote Originally Posted by kj78aaa View Post
ok well these dont work for me then... I join a press the hotkeys, mainly god mode, but i dont get god mode I have Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
pm me your msn or skype may i can help you with Team viewer it must work on win7 im sure
thx hack work good for window7 here
Wallhack works for win xp. My problem is the game freezes everytime after about 10 seconds. As far as i know the rest is win7/vista only but if you do not have the freezing problem the wh works with XP. I will give thanks even though it freezes since most likely its not your fault.

Also why does perx register as a virus? Im sure its clean but Kaspersky identifies it as a trojan
Posts 16–30 of 32 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us