QuestionSome help with making a hack!

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Some help with making a hack!
Hello!

I would like to get some help from you guys because it seems like everyone is pretty good at what they're doing around here. (please keep in mind im new around here so correct me if the post is in the wrong thread)
So iv'e been playing this game; Friday 13th: The Game and i find it pretty difficult leveling up soo.. I went into cheat engine and bypassed the games AntiCheat (EasyAntiCheat) and went in to the game and found the adress for XP. Now is my question; since i can only play offline while using Cheat Engine i must make a program that increases my XP, right? If so, how do i do it?
Do you have any recomended video tutorials/guides?

Thank you.
add me on im I might be able to lend you some assistance.
Can someone please tell me how to bypass easy anti cheat so i can use cheat engine in private... I wanna do something with my friend but i'm annoyed by the fact that I can't bypass it in a way that I don't get an eac kicked error.
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?