VCC that doesn't require ID?

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
VCC that doesn't require ID?
Does anyone know of any VCC's that allow you to add ~$600 from a bank account without having to verify your ID? I would like to do some refunding but I don't want to verify my ID on PayPal. I'm in the United States btw.


Edited for clarification
If you want to use your legit info paypal prepaid is the way to go. No id required.
You can try privacy vcc
Quote Originally Posted by neckr0G View Post
Does anyone know of any VCC's that allow you to add ~$600 from a bank account without having to verify your ID? I would like to do some refunding but I don't want to verify my ID on PayPal. I'm in the United States btw.


Edited for clarification
I'm selling 3 for $20 Prepaid Visa Card that can be used as VCC. It can be loaded up to $900 and link to pp as well.

It's not cracked / stolen, only acquired by me, new and unused.
Added on im! Interested
Quote Originally Posted by SmokingOut View Post
If you want to use your legit info paypal prepaid is the way to go. No id required.
Are you sure it doesn't require ID when you load the card? Just ordered one but says I will have to verify my ID when I activate the card.
Quote Originally Posted by neckr0G View Post
Added on IM.

- - - Updated - - -



Are you sure it doesn't require ID when you load the card? Just ordered one but says I will have to verify my ID when I activate the card.
https://www.paypal-prepaid.com/

I had mine for a couple of years now and I have never been asked for ID. It also allows you to transfer funds from your paypal to the card instantly
Try privacy.com. All you need to do is link a bank!
Quote Originally Posted by Digital View Post
You can try privacy vcc
Quote Originally Posted by thegoodstore8 View Post
Try privacy.com. All you need to do is link a bank!
Sadly my bank is not offered on Privacy
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?