HelpAccount credentials not valid.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Account credentials not valid.
So I was playing earlier and I afk'd for a bit in my vault. Came back tried to go to Nexus and it kept saying ''Account credentials invalid'' thus not allowing me to play. I log out and now I can't get into my account. I just get a fast "Load error, retrying'' and it kicks me out to the main menu screen still not logged in. This happens on 059's client and on browser.

Am I banned or did I get somehow hacked? Hacked client wise I used to use ORape when it was a thing, since then only 059 from 059's uploads.
If you are banned, it will say it. You shouldn't be hacked if you are only uses releases by 059 himself. Make sure you are typing everything correctly, else I would send that reset password email immediately, just in case.
Quote Originally Posted by adasda View Post
If you are banned, it will say it. You shouldn't be hacked if you are only uses releases by 059 himself. Make sure you are typing everything correctly, else I would send that reset password email immediately, just in case.
I sent a ticket in still haven't heard back. Still nobody logged into my account so I doubt it was hacked I have no clue what's happening still lmao.
You did not get banned, youre using a kongregate account / anything with not allowed special characters.

I dont know how to fix it yet you can play rotmg on normal web browser without hacks but on hacks you cant ¯_(ツ)_/¯


also if you get banned it will say Youre Banned. or Error 2038 or 3083
I believe too lazy to goggle it
Quote Originally Posted by falcokoko123 View Post
You did not get banned, youre using a kongregate account / anything with not allowed special characters.

I dont know how to fix it yet you can play rotmg on normal web browser without hacks but on hacks you cant ¯_(ツ)_/¯


also if you get banned it will say Youre Banned. or Error 2038 or 3083
I believe too lazy to goggle it
I use the same account as for almost 6 years now. From the rotmg website. No Kongregate. i tried to play normally but I get same error and cannot login. I mean I use an account not from any mainstream e-mail website (it's not gmail/yahoo/outlook etc.) but hasn't been a problem till today.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us