Paying $10 to refund a $100 paypal digital media payment

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Paying $10 to refund a $100 paypal digital media payment
Sorry if this is the wrong section, I had no clue where to put this.
If this is the wrong section, could the mods move it? Thanks.
I’m paying $10 to refund a $100 PayPal digital media payment.
The payment was made 6 days ago.
And?

This isn't even a question.
Quote Originally Posted by Riseld85 View Post
And?

This isn't even a question.
Sorry. I’m trying to find someone that would refund for $10.
You can do it yourself. Just claim it as unauthorized.
Quote Originally Posted by Riseld85 View Post
You can do it yourself. Just claim it as unauthorized.
pretty sure he didnt vpn so unauthorize is too late, better to go with dna
Quote Originally Posted by Edible Cyanide View Post
pretty sure he didnt vpn so unauthorize is too late, better to go with dna
Yeah, I didn’t use vpn. Do you know anyone who could do this? I tried posting a WTB but it wasn’t accepted
Find a refunder, many of them would have a flat rate for something like that.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?