WTSNuzzi's eSports Betting Group l Win Big . Best Predictions

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Bumppp! We are also doing Dota 2 TI 2018 Predictions too!
I'm kinda to betting, do you have a walkthrough guide?
Quote Originally Posted by `Jess View Post
I'm kinda to betting, do you have a walkthrough guide?
If you are new to betting i can help you get started
Any chance you'd be willing to a vouch review etc? Most of the ones I've joined usually break even/lose profit. I have money to bet with, but pretty skeptical..
Quote Originally Posted by LOLAccounts4Us View Post
Any chance you'd be willing to a vouch review etc? Most of the ones I've joined usually break even/lose profit. I have money to bet with, but pretty skeptical..
what do you mean by a vouch review? I can give you a 1 day trial for free if you would like..
Quote Originally Posted by NuzziCS View Post
what do you mean by a vouch review? I can give you a 1 day trial for free if you would like..
added you add me
I'd like the 1 free day trial if you don't mind. Thanks
Bump!!! //2short
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?