Is nvidia still possible to refund? Or is there any other site that I could use to get a card refunded from? Planning on purchasing but really plan on getting it refunded cause college
wow this guy is dummer then me
Might as well try right, contact a refunder tho
if you're going to buy wait till new gen cards release
> Everybody losing their shit about NVidia fighting back
> * Herp Derp * Is it still safe???
nigga just search a site on your refunder's store and look, its not that hard.
common refunder sites where you can get graphics cards
bestbuy
newegg
costco (refund prebuilt pc)
and literally a fuck ton more, use your brain
Idk what college has to do with it but bestbuy is most likely your best bet. Nvidia is too risky I think
Originally Posted by Digital
Idk what college has to do with it but bestbuy is most likely your best bet. Nvidia is too risky I think