Fedex labels pixels

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Fedex labels pixels
Hey yall, sorry for more noob questions, I know SEing google is getting pretty old already, but I just ant to hit them a couple more times just to get some money to start Refunding with, and then go from there,

anyways, I was able to get 2 label emails yesterday,
but ive been reading that they no longer ship out the pixel with the fedex 2 day labels??? i dont want to waste my time to go and box them if it true>
They've been shipping perfectly fine for me, but I heard that other people are having some issues with their's. I have my own method as well so that may be why.
Quote Originally Posted by codegamma View Post
They've been shipping perfectly fine for me, but I heard that other people are having some issues with their's. I have my own method as well so that may be why.
you hvae your own method of boxing them:? or getting the label?
If it's a UPS label, you are good to go.
Quote Originally Posted by Marigold View Post
If it's a UPS label, you are good to go.
so if i got fedex labels, they wont send new phone to me?
Quote Originally Posted by DrRick View Post
so if i got fedex labels, they wont send new phone to me?
Fedex labels have been working for me, but I have my own method. In the past, obtaining labels with a bad/saturated method results in the pixel not shipping.
Quote Originally Posted by DrRick View Post
so if i got fedex labels, they wont send new phone to me?
I am not sure. It depends I guess.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?