SolvedAdding a script to a SWF file.

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Adding a script to a SWF file.
Alright.. this isn't hard, I don't have the tools and I forgot how to do this stuff since like 2013.
All I want to do is add a script (I have it already) to a swf file. Basically I need someone to
make an swf file with this script I can PM you and implement it into
https://aqworldscdn.aq.com/game/game...e_20150313.swf
I want to use that swf. All I need is the swf w the script on it (and for it to load AQW ofc)
I don't want a button either. I want to log on and the script already activated. Reply if you
can help me
I replied to your PM with some more theoretical type stuff, but you could probably achieve what you're trying to by adapting my old tutorial:
https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=891807

You'd need to change the loader code a bit to adapt to the recent changes, and from there the process would be exactly the same.
Instead of having buttons (or other components) you can just run whatever script you want as soon as the game loads.

Edit - I've just re-read the thread and an old admin changed what I wrote and made my writing style sound pretty strange. Bear in mind that the text in both the thread and the actual tutorial has been edited...
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us