a question about sharing

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
a question about sharing
If i want to share DBD to another account because i doesn't want to hack anymore and i want to start from the beginning, can i still be banned if i will be reported on the new account?
If either account is banned, both would be banned.

This actually might be a smart idea because the new account is fresh and looks completely clean.

Logically, if the new account was reported, I wouldn't think that there would be much risk. Much less risk compared to having your main reported.
yeah I agree because the alts if they find out they will ban regardless.
i dont know if they can see if the account was shared or not, because if they can, then they could ban my main because they will check the save file
Both would be banned if any of them is banned.
Has anyone removed an account from Family Sharing, and then had it banned?
I know that if you're currently sharing a game with another account that the main account gets banned, but I'm wondering what happens if an account gets banned after being removed from the main account's share list without owning the game in question that it got banned from.
Quote Originally Posted by OneCoolHombre View Post
Has anyone removed an account from Family Sharing, and then had it banned?
I know that if you're currently sharing a game with another account that the main account gets banned, but I'm wondering what happens if an account gets banned after being removed from the main account's share list without owning the game in question that it got banned from.
That's a good question, I need to know that aswell. Someone know about this?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?