Where can I refund MacBook?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Where can I refund MacBook?
I’ve done apple 2 years ago, Best Buy 6 months ago, overstock a year ago, hsn, a year ago, all for MacBooks but I need a new one . I have new shipping and new card but billing is the same as it was when I did those refunds. Will I be good to do any of those sites or is there another one I can refund a Mac from
Are you seriously that desperate to refund 4 macbooks lmao
If you still have them just sell them. I don't think there are any stores left.

Perhaps you might try again from the stores you listed, since you have new address and card but I'm not sure about the billing. Why don't you list the billing address the same as the shipping?
Quote Originally Posted by Riseld85 View Post
Are you seriously that desperate to refund 4 macbooks lmao
If you still have them just sell them. I don't think there are any stores left.

Perhaps you might try again from the stores you listed, since you have new address and card but I'm not sure about the billing. Why don't you list the billing address the same as the shipping?
These were done over a year ago and I sold them all and I’m trying to get one for a friend. If I can’t, then I ain’t gonna risk it. Not being greedy
Quote Originally Posted by AustinnWalker View Post
These were done over a year ago and I sold them all and I’m trying to get one for a friend. If I can’t, then I ain’t gonna risk it. Not being greedy
if you really trynna do it for a friend then use his address and card??
Change billing and hope for the best with Apple
just change billing to the shipping address?
Use your friend's information for the order on Apple, Costco, etc where they sell the Macbook you want. If he doesnt have the money to pay for the item to get the refund put the cash into his bank so you can use his debit card and all his info. Rinse and repeat with multiple friends at multiple stores for $$$ ^.^ good luck!
Just when I was about to write a 13 page e-book , you go and give it all away for free. 😁
Thanks
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?