OutdatedCrazy Client 28.0.5

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Scanned, checked, approved. Made a screenshot for you as well.
OP included a Flash Projector as well which I am guessing is related to all the FPS issues that everyone has been whining about due to projector versions and whatnot.

Edit: An exception was made for the post rule, just to be clear. The client is clean, user has been on the site for 4 years, and yeah, thats pretty much it. Put this edit in after someone had mentioned it in a comment below, just putting it in the top comment aka this comment right here so people can see and not make more comments about the rule being "broken" haha.
Why post this... assets not even updated.......????? Lol?
All he did was update parameters... Omegalul
"Changed the version number from 28.0.3 if content was added it will not work, petyard works." He never said he changed anything
It's funny how changing one value in all the code gives you so much rep on this site ˡᵃᶻʸ ᵖᵖ ˡ


XD
What do you mean CrazyClient 28.0.5 [no keyloger].swf???????????? they had keyloger before? you mean to say somthing else?
Quote Originally Posted by F4sos View Post
What do you mean CrazyClient 28.0.5 [no keyloger].swf???????????? they had keyloger before? you mean to say somthing else?
Some weeks ago, there was an ''infected'' CC client that PM'd your account details to a bot. A lot of accounts got hacked that way.
You can read more about it here
wait wtf.... my client wasnt accepted by nyaro because i didnt have 200 posts (new rule)... and this guy's was? what even is this? biasism? racism? want to approve another key logger?
Quote Originally Posted by thisisnotme6969 View Post
wait wtf.... my client wasnt accepted by nyaro because i didnt have 200 posts (new rule)... and this guy's was? what even is this? biasism? racism? want to approve another key logger?
I was told that Nyaro wanted to handle all approvals for the time being, but seeing that its been like, what, 4 weeks without Crazy Client being uploaded and that this was the only thread awaiting approval (Nyaro must've deleted yours, I guess) and that I also confirmed it being clean, and considering the 200 posts rule was only added after the whole mass account hacking incident to prevent those guys from making new accounts and reuploading it pretty much and the fact that he's been on the site for a couple years and also has a couple hundred thanks, I saw no reason to not approve this guys post. Sorry if yours got deleted but last night was my first time even logging onto MPGH since receiving minion and this was the only thread awaiting approval, if there were any other threads that were posted first and still awaiting approval, I would have approved that one instead, but there weren't.
I could have deleted this guys post as well and just uploaded a CC myself, but then would have received a ton of hate like "Oh so you approve your own clients but not other ppls??!!" and then if I didnt approve this and didnt even post a CC myself, then there would be dozens of more help request threads and spam threads made in the main section asking for a CC to be uploaded. I mean, there's already half a thousand downloads since last night, clearly the community who wanted to download a CC would agree upon this approval and as long as the community is happy and not downloading infected files, I am happy =D

As a minion its not only about moderating, its about being a friend to the community and making sure they are satisfied and that's exactly what was going through my mind when approving this totally clean file that had no reason to not be approved, that was uploaded by a member who joined 4 years ago, which gave post-count rule an exception, but yeah I was like "Oh boy a CC? The community is gonna love this man they haven't had a CC in like a month or so hahahaha but hey this guy doesnt have 200 posts.. hmm... well, I guess as long as I 100% confirm that its clean then I see no wrong in it ".

Again, though, sorry for your thread being deleted, that was the decision of another staff member, though.
My thread also got deleted. I will work on trying to get my post count up. My client has a number of bug fixes, improvements, and updated assets. Hoping to get enough posts so I can release next version.
Quote Originally Posted by excitedguy View Post
My thread also got deleted. I will work on trying to get my post count up. My client has a number of bug fixes, improvements, and updated assets. Hoping to get enough posts so I can release next version.
Yeah, even if I saw yours first I would have definitely approved yours but only thread I saw awaiting approval was this one, and I figured the community was getting tired of waiting so I just checked this made sure it was clean and approved this one (Post count now needs to be 125 instead of 200 so youre pretty much there)
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
Yeah, even if I saw yours first I would have definitely approved yours but only thread I saw awaiting approval was this one, and I figured the community was getting tired of waiting so I just checked this made sure it was clean and approved this one (Post count now needs to be 125 instead of 200 so youre pretty much there)
aight cool, i posted my client like 2 days ago (as soon as .5 came out(insta denied by nyaro)). Btw im interested in: what happened with Luverdark?
Quote Originally Posted by thisisnotme6969 View Post
aight cool, i posted my client like 2 days ago (as soon as .5 came out(insta denied by nyaro)). Btw im interested in: what happened with Luverdark?
approved an infected client which is what even made the post-count rule a thing, and then some other shit about being "disloyal" to mpgh or some shit idek at this point tbh

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BoredBro View Post
Where is Sean minion corrupt team members...
Corrupt as fuck cuz I approved a client that hundreds of people have been waiting for, sounds about right. Sorry you feel that way, though
Where is Sean minion corrupt team members...
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?