gratz boys
He is demoted.
Regarding why he is banned, it was suspected that he his approval of such clients was influenced by his connection to Realm Stock, a site which sells RotMG items and a report was made that the items stolen were apparently being sold on the site. This is yet to be confirmed.
Regarding why he is banned, it was suspected that he his approval of such clients was influenced by his connection to Realm Stock, a site which sells RotMG items and a report was made that the items stolen were apparently being sold on the site. This is yet to be confirmed.
My first message to him was after the whole thing was posted, I don't understand. We have been selling items long before August (literally years). I just don't get the accusations. My client never had shit in it, I don't enjoy raiding accounts, I'd never sell stolen items, I didn't conspire with luver. 
As far as I know, luver didn't make the client, it was perturb who made it and crinxii posted it, and they got banned.
The beginning of my ***** convo with luver:


As far as I know, luver didn't make the client, it was perturb who made it and crinxii posted it, and they got banned.
The beginning of my ***** convo with luver:

