Photoshop Thread

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Photoshop Thread
Hi! A long time ago, when I first joined MPGH, I was looking to buy a license of Photoshop. Someone was kind enough to add me on ***** and tell me there's a thread on the forums that has a free download link.

I can't for the life of me find that link anymore. Can someone point me in the right direction? Much appreciated!

Edit: Sky is banned now? lol
Quote Originally Posted by Moote View Post
Hi! A long time ago, when I first joined MPGH, I was looking to buy a license of Photoshop. Someone was kind enough to add me on ***** and tell me there's a thread on the forums that has a free download link.

I can't for the life of me find that link anymore. Can someone point me in the right direction? Much appreciated!

Edit: Sky is banned now? lol
Here you go! Click me!

Quote Originally Posted by Moote View Post
Hi! A long time ago, when I first joined MPGH, I was looking to buy a license of Photoshop. Someone was kind enough to add me on ***** and tell me there's a thread on the forums that has a free download link.

I can't for the life of me find that link anymore. Can someone point me in the right direction? Much appreciated!

Edit: Sky is banned now? lol
Sky.pe is banned now. I think @Marigold may have answered your question
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us