I need help MPGH PUBBLIC HACK please

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
I need help MPGH PUBBLIC HACK please
I turned off the UAC , but when I start the cross fire show this message:
the instruction at 0x71ce523b referenced memory at 0x3f80000c. The memory could not read.
Click on OK to terminate the program .


If someone understand this message , help me please or is the hacck that are pached?

Thanks!
mee to...i get that to dude wtf is that the hack worked perfect and them Bum!!!! gone
I got the same message when i was trying to use the hack.
im gona try it now hold on
Quote Originally Posted by halshyco View Post
im gona try it now hold on
hmm works fine for me

uhh sorry for dbl post
I have same problem but than in dutch.

It just only work for xp.
Same Here!



WTF

Fuck My Pc!

(Oh Sorry Was Damning! )
HAHAHA! It works fine for XP users!!! WOOOO! Anyway have you got FrameWorks 3.5?
I think Windows 7 is patched...

Well it never worked from the start for me lols..

O well
that's the error from vista/7..
i use windows xp its work fine whit PreX injector
couldnt be i use windows XP and it happend to me... the fk?
Wrong Section.. -.-
The hack is not yet patched as far as I know. However, it only works for Windows XP users. It DOES NOT work for Windows Vista or Windows 7. If you have XP and it's not working PM me and i'll see if I can help. XD

Thank Me. I helped you.
It doesn't work for VISTA or Windows 7.
Only XP users are able to use this hack.
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us