Boxing Service

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
What countries?
@Way

I believe he has one of the best services on mpgh. I have not personally used it but he has a massive thread in the user services section
What country are you looking for, we can help.
I do boxing in Canada, let me know if you need help. Thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Catricha25 View Post
Hello

Anyone here offer a cheap, reliable and good boxing service?

Add me on IM if you do
Best and cheapest and most reliable boxer on MPGH @DankMemes43

PS: He is banned for spamming, he didn't scam or something. if you have an order and would like to reach out to him, I can help.

he does for only $10 per package which is the cheapest that I've found.
Quote Originally Posted by adam156 View Post
Best and cheapest and most reliable boxer on MPGH @DankMemes43

PS: He is banned for spamming, he didn't scam or something. if you have an order and would like to reach out to him, I can help.

he does for only $10 per package which is the cheapest that I've found.
Let me know

How can I get in touch with him?

Regards
Quote Originally Posted by Catricha25 View Post
Let me know

How can I get in touch with him?

Regards
Add me on IM.
how big of an item am I boxing?
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?