GayPal

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
GayPal
Hello guys, not sure where else I can post this. So I have a verified gaypal business gaypal account, and a ebay. Sold some stuff on ebay already, but how do I withdraw the money from my 2nd gaypal acc to my main? I know, just sending it to my main gaypal right? But I currently have $500+, and will get 2x the amount in maybe 12 hours... sending big amount of money will get u limited for sure, seperate it into days but keep sending it to one acc? it’s quite risky i think.. I don’t live in US, so no US bank account
Hmm...maybe if you sent from different accounts in small increments. Send some $$ to trusted members...let them keep a couple of dollars.

I can help you if you want, feel free to add me on IM. I'm sure theres a lot of trusted members that would be willing to help you out though

I would receive in small increments...withdraw money....receive more in small increments....withdraw...etc.
Quote Originally Posted by Way View Post
Hmm...maybe if you sent from different accounts in small increments. Send some $$ to trusted members...let them keep a couple of dollars.

I can help you if you want, feel free to add me on IM. I'm sure theres a lot of trusted members that would be willing to help you out though

I would receive in small increments...withdraw money....receive more in small increments....withdraw...etc.
That will take ages to withdraw a thousand, I will need to withdraw a few thousand in maybe like a week to 2 max since my 2nd gaypal have a chance to get limited... ant other Way ?
Quote Originally Posted by Gravity View Post


That will take ages to withdraw a thousand, I will need to withdraw a few thousand in maybe like a week to 2 max since my 2nd gaypal have a chance to get limited... ant other Way ?
Hmmm...I mean you could try sending in documents to get your gayPal verified from paying members on here.

You could buy BTC with it.

You could spend it.

Im not sure mate. Maybe someone else has more experience with this.
Quote Originally Posted by Way View Post
Hmmm...I mean you could try sending in documents to get your gayPal verified from paying members on here.

You could buy BTC with it.

You could spend it.

Im not sure mate. Maybe someone else has more experience with this.
will have to keep changing gaypal acc due to my method, so i don’t really see a point spending hundreds on documents and weeks/months to build my gaypal to a stage that is “trusted”. Maybe I’ll buy some BTC and sell it.. hmmm I would rather withdraw it to cash instead of spending it online... thanks anyway
Ask people who sell Paypal Accounts + Ebay accounts. They have tons of stealth guides. I can't share them with you due to TOS but they'd probably sell you a couple.
How do you avoid the shitty t@x man with gaypal? Is there a set limit before they report your ass?
Quote Originally Posted by Frupah View Post
How do you avoid the shitty t@x man with gaypal? Is there a set limit before they report your ass?
20k sales / year (starts Jan 1) AND 200 transactions.

not one or the either--but both
is that only for NA or EU too?
does family and friends payment count in there too?
I usually just try to keep about 30% of my current PayPal balance, and send the other 70% to BTC or my main PayPal, or maybe just spend it on something.
People offer services to withdraw the money for you as long as they get a cut. Google is your friend
try to withdraw your money if you can, cash is the best option or buy BTC
Quote Originally Posted by Yeeit View Post
try to withdraw your money if you can, cash is the best option or buy BTC
not from US, don't have US bank to withdraw the money
I think the best option is to spend all the money on BTC then sell it afterwards
Send money with Masspayment.
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?