KOS No Spread Command!

Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
KOS No Spread Command!
I will be selling a KOS command that makes u have no spread. I have 16 commands for KOS all together but today ill just be releasing this one. Im charging $.50 on paypal. You may pm me if u would like to buy it . Ill post a video or screenshots up soon!
hey add me in YM pauldecastro_18 let me try it first!!
Quote Originally Posted by SAPPORO14 View Post
I will be selling a KOS command that makes u have no spread. I have 16 commands for KOS all together but today ill just be releasing this one. Im charging $.50 on paypal. You may pm me if u would like to buy it . Ill post a video or screenshots up soon!
can you send it to me...
norielnicolas@rocketmail.com
tnx..
:| Lol I know the spread command too.
Dont get fooled so freakin easy.
whats the command for no spread?
pliz naman k.o.s wall hack naman o yung k.o.s cham 100% working pliz
You want to know?
A few solutions:
1) Pay and trust this choob (HIGHLY UNRECOMMENDED)
2) Find yourself.
3) Youtube it
4) Google it.
5) PLAY NORMALLY, YOU FKING NEWBS.
i dont play kos so ill release the command its ";cl_crosshairscale 3000;
and for name change u put ";name (name here);
no parentheses
hack hack basta hack no virus
where should i put the command? in-game?
Idiot, no such command for KOS Ph

Theres no console in this game.. ******
Posts 1–15 of 18 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us