How do we prevent frequent DCing in Lost Halls while using a client?

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
How do we prevent frequent DCing in Lost Halls while using a client?
Using both 059's or Crazyclient without any debuff immunities, I still almost always DC in LH, is there any ways to prevent this?
When I said my debuffs are on, I mean I am being affected by them (no paralysis immunity etc)
Quote Originally Posted by IllusI0n1st View Post
When I said my debuffs are on, I mean I am being affected by them (no paralysis immunity etc)
oh, right.

where particularly are you dcing, like in void its common to dc when it separates into 4 parts when you're in the purple, or after void boss is dead moving when its spazzing out
Quote Originally Posted by headlesspiranha View Post
turn debuffs off
Which debuffs ni particular
Quote Originally Posted by Yugoslavia90 View Post
Which debuffs ni particular
In CC all server debuffs located in the left side. In 059 they have red color.
I mean, you can turn off any ''auto hack'' (autoloot, auto aim, autoability). In LH sometimes there's delay due to the ammount of people plus the potato servers.
Turning off auto loot and auto buff does the trick mostly. If it still happens, then I'm not sure.
Turn off the more intensive hacks (auto buff, autoaim, auto loot) and you should be fine. Also it's possible you were playing for a long time and didn't restart the client. Make sure to check the memory you have, I usually reset the client when I go above 200.
Always reset your client after a run to prevent rubberbands and massive lag turn off damage notifications from allies. I'd pretty much keep everything off except autonexus and stay in the crowd so you're not caught. 1 Video of you and you can be blacklisted from multiple servers.
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?