[Grimoire 3.8] [BLoD] Ultimate Weapon Kit Construction Bot

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
[Grimoire 3.8] [BLoD] Ultimate Weapon Kit Construction Bot
Hi,

all the other bots for this that I could find either break in some way or cause a disconnect when turning in the quest, so I made my own that works just fine. Thought to share it with whomever might need it.

Requirements:
-Completion of the "Advanced Weapon Kit Construction" quest
-A decent soloing class

Enjoy!

https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/fi...job/sp23l05xstⓘ
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/e2...67a4/detectionⓘ
Ultimate Weapon Kit_mpgh.net.zip1 KB · 488 downloads Clean
Next time scan the zip not the gbot.

Approved.
Nothing shows up
I tried this one and another and nothing shows up in the bot manager.
Thank you!
Thank you so much for this, managed to complete a majority of tasks thanks to this, only got the Blinding Aura left and then I'll finally get my BLoD. Thank you!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?