Settings Saver

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Settings Saver
You know what would be really nice? Is if someone could come up with a way to save the in game settings, so that you don't have to re enter them every time your local data clears. Or make better presets. idk just seems like a simple thing that could save a lot of people's time
You can easily do this by modifying the Default Keys/Sets,in the decompiled code and then just paste that everytime a new update comes out.
How do you do that? i cant find a how to in the forums
Quote Originally Posted by xereous93 View Post
How do you do that? i cant find a how to in the forums
Simple really, you can use (JPEXS flash decompiler or FlashDevelop with set flex dev kit) and search for "Parameters.as" (file) then search for "function setDefaults" change all settings to your desire, self explanatory from there.
So in what way do I modify the "function setDefaults" when i get there?
Quote Originally Posted by xereous93 View Post
So in what way do I modify the "function setDefaults" when i get there?
It's very simple... just edit pcode and change to whatever u want..

https://i.imgur.com/48uDhaM.png

for example, if you just want to change trade delay to false, just edit pcode and make "pushtrue" to "pushfalse"
What about things like the aa ignore list? is there anyway to edit that?
Quote Originally Posted by xereous93 View Post
What about things like the aa ignore list? is there anyway to edit that?
https://i.imgur.com/d7tooIK.png

If u wanted to lets say remove Sprite Child from the autoaim ignore list, u simply remove 1619. I'm using Intellij because I got obfuscated error on FFDEC when I tried to edit the pcode for it.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?