Looking for a Refund Mentoring.

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a Refund Mentoring.
Hello MPGH members.

I'm looking for someone to Mentor me (In-Depth) about Refunding.

I already know the basic like interpreting limits and all the others shits (too lazy to put everything i know).

Anyway dont mentor me about things that i already know.

I want to learn more things and things that are completely new to me.

Methods , etc...

I'll be paying 100$-175$ maybe more. (Paypal)

Add me on IM
I may be able to mentor you on this. Inbox me
Quote Originally Posted by The Psychologist View Post
Hello MPGH members.

I'm looking for someone to Mentor me (In-Depth) about Refunding.

I already know the basic like interpreting limits and all the others shits (too lazy to put everything i know).

Anyway dont mentor me about things that i already know.

I want to learn more things and things that are completely new to me.

Methods , etc...

I'll be paying 100$-175$ maybe more. (Paypal)

Add me on IM
I will do it. I'll throw in my refunding e-book I wrote too. Dave told me to put it in npcvend. Has 23 stores and methods and limits on the store. Pm me cause I'm offshore for work. IM chat doesn't work on my phone
Still looking for 1 , already got one potential seller.
let me know if you find one!
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?