Solvedh e l p

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
h e l p
Hi. I've spent a few hours tryna fix this, and it's been bugging me. Could be as simple as my 1 bar internet connection, but I fear it's not. I can join everything alright, and have re-installed minecraft, as well as deleted my %appdata% (Twice), Here is the Launcher-log thingy from when I join the minecraft game, to when I go to the menu, and then I click on a server and join, it will automatically freeze, It won't say Logging Out, Logging in, Loading Terrain, Nothing, it's just a blank screen with a dirt backround, and it will freeze the game. I end up having to use task manager to get out of it. A different case for Singleplayer, where I am stuck waiting an eternity. I also updated Java not even an hour ago, so that's not the issue. Sometimes it says Error Message 1, Sometimes it says error message 1073741510. This is just after I downloaded Forge Wurst. This is pretty gay. Please be quicc on the reponse; Anything helps.
Are you still trying to launch minecraft with wurst, and its doing this?
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us