Randoinjector Junk Code Generator

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Randoinjector Junk Code Generator
The Files I'm providing are the source files for a HTML / Web Based Junk Code Generator. It's really easy to use and user friendly. +Rep and Thanks Appreciated :3
If you would also like there is two versions uploaded on my website.
http://jok3r.cc/i/GenV1/ My version
http://jok3r.cc/i/GenV2/ Modified version edited by @defaulto

Proof

Rando_mpgh.net.zip19 KB · 743 downloads Clean
Thank you for this
Thanks, it's very useful for me
bumping //2short//
can this make my injector private?
Thanks bro this is very useful +rep
bumping up
Bumping because this is something people overlook.
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
The Files I'm providing are the source files for an HTML / Web Based Junk Code Generator. It's really easy to use and user friendly. +Rep and Thanks Appreciated :3
Thanks for sharing. The site I knew that had this got taken down. Saving me a lot of work.
+rep

-EDIT-
I recommend to everyone who wants to put this on a site to add "<!DOCTYPE html>" at top of the .html file.
Then you can remove the .html from the file.
What it does is that you won't need to enter the web address like this:
URL.com/filename.html
Instead, you can just type:
URL.com/filename

Well, it isn't really necessary for the index. But in case you do it like me and you put it on an already existing site you can rename the file to whatever you want ex. "generator" and add the "<!DOCTYPE html>" on top of it - You can use your website as usual and get a a neat site structure instead of putting always "URL.com/generator.html".

Probably some of you already knew this but some of you might not.
- D.

- - - Updated Version by me - - -

Intro

So yea. I am a bit advanced in HTML, CSS, JS & jQuery.

Didn't want to make a new Thread just because I modified the source a bit.
Also, the honor should go to Joker for releasing this.



Since I want to give the community something back because I learned many new things with it...
I decided to make this Generator as powerful as it can be. I updated the "myFunction" script so it
generates the bytes we all know with the letters A - F. This will give it another few combinations.


Example
  • 0x0F
  • 0x9A
  • 0xB8
    And so on.....



Proof
  • Old Script:
  • My Script:



Source
  • Old Script:
    Code:
    function myFunction() {
                    var cars = document.getElementById("lines").value;
                    var cars = Number(cars);
                    var text = "";
                    var hold;
                    for (i = 0; i < cars; i++) {
                        hold = i;
                        i = Math.floor(Math.random() * 99);
                        if (i < 10) {
                            i = "0" + i;
                        }
                        text += "__asm _emit 0x" + i + " \\<br/>";
                        i = hold;
                    }
                    document.getElementById("output").innerHTML = text;
                }
  • My Script:
    Code:
    function myFunction() {
                    var cars = document.getElementById("lines").value;
                    var cars = Number(cars);
                    var text = "";
                    var hold;
                    for (i = 0; i < cars; i++) {
                        hold = i;
                        i = parseInt(Math.random() * 256, 10);
                        i = i.toString(16);
                        if (i.length == 1) {
                            i = "0" + i;
                        }
                        text += "__asm _emit 0x" + i + " \\<br/>";
                        i = hold;
                    }
                    document.getElementById("output").innerHTML = text;
                }


Sadly it's against the rules to redirect to other Websites, else I would give you the link to the Generator V1 & Generator V2.
Hope I still could help you all a bit.

I don't really know how to tag you Joker at this point. So I just don't do it.
At least I hope you can verify this as soon as possible. Thanks in advance!
And thanks for the base!
- D.
You can just do @Ally to mention me. Also yes indeed can confirm your generator does work properly
Also I took the extra step to upload each version generators to my website just now.
I will update the post to have these linked and credit you for the 2nd version.
Also I originally didn't actually make the second version due to a friend telling me that the bytes with letters wouldn't work. [Don't have the best knowledge about that specfic coding language as much]
Anyways thank you for the second version and a little bit of the info that there is a use for having the letters.
Also yea indeed this post didn't really get much views since its just the coding section.

Here are the 2 versions
http://jok3r.cc/i/GenV1/ [Mine]
http://jok3r.cc/i/GenV2/ [Your Edited Version]
Want to learn, but do not understand!!!
Bump+
Useful since I started to use RandoInjector again for testing purposes.

EDIT:
Quote Originally Posted by Ally View Post
https://jok3r.cc/i/GenV1/ My version
https://jok3r.cc/i/GenV2/ Modified version edited by @defaulto
The website seems to be down. Did you forget to renew your domain?
Quote Originally Posted by defaulto View Post
Bump+
Useful since I started to use RandoInjector again for testing purposes.

EDIT:

The website seems to be down. Did you forget to renew your domain?
hosting is down right now
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us