Machine Learning Book Collection (By O'Reilly)

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Machine Learning Book Collection (By O'Reilly)
If you are interested in machine learning, take a look at the below e-books.

Introduction to Machine Learning with R
http://s.msger.us/introductiontomach...rningwithr.pdf

Machine Learning for Hackers
http://s.msger.us/machinelearningforhackers.pdf

Machine Learning Is Changing the Rules, 1Ed
http://s.msger.us/machinelearningisc...erules_1ed.pdf

Natural Language Annotation for Machine Learning
http://s.msger.us/naturallanguageann...nelearning.pdf

Practical Machine Learning with H2O, 1Ed
http://s.msger.us/practicalmachinele...ithh2o_1ed.pdf
Interesting books! Will help a lot in my machine learning endeavor. #stickied
Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Demon View Post
Interesting books! Will help a lot in my machine learning endeavor. #stickied
#stuck

u fish looking mofo
Thank you very much. I am working in machine learning and this will be very useful
Will give it a read. Thanks for the free pdfs.
Sweet, thanks for sharing
Would love to read those. But sadly they got removed (atleast it looks like that). Does someone have backups of those?
Quote Originally Posted by MikeRohsoft View Post
Unstick my thread if you like. I entirely forgot about moving them when I migrated to a new server.
I have been looking for this.. Thanks mate..
Awesome, this is sure to help me out I'm planning on picking up an nvidia jetson nano to start learning soon!
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?