Finding email

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Finding email
Hey guys. Been a few years but I wanna play CF again. I'm pretty sure my account was hacked or stolen or something and I'm having trouble recovering it due to an email change on the account. Is there still a way to find the email attacked to the account? I created it in like 2010 and have all the details.

Cheer's people,
Rchayne.
Send a support ticket for Account Administration. Fill all the details. If you have any Transaction ID(old zp purchases) will make things way easier
I have but I need the email that's attached to it. The email has been changed. I have filled my original email in to no avail.
Quote Originally Posted by rchayne View Post
I have but I need the email that's attached to it. The email has been changed. I have filled my original email in to no avail.
No need. If you know the original email, you can use that for recovery. Just put that one for current email.

(Sorry for bumping old thread )
The only way to recover a hacked CF account is to be able to go through the Sign-in helper. It is recommended that you enter add at least one recovery email address and one recovery phone number so the account holder will have multiple avenues for account recovery. If the account recovery information is no longer what you set it to be that would mean your account was hacked over 90 days ago as that is how long it takes your old recovery information to be deleted after it is changed. If you recognize the account recovery information but no longer have access to it then it is unlikely you will be able to recover this account. Your only option at this point would be to create a new account. Use the following article to secure this account properly.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us