PSN GIFT CARDS my btc---》your card rate 70%
hello there mpgh
I am willing to buy many psn gift cards here
My payment is in bitcoin
My rate is 70% means i give 7$ in bitcoin for 10$ giftcard
If you make a google search, you see a 70% rate is almost the best on the net
Add me on IM
Contact me on im
I wont go first,
i pay you after i use the code,
Dont try to scam me
I am willing to buy many psn gift cards here
My payment is in bitcoin
My rate is 70% means i give 7$ in bitcoin for 10$ giftcard
If you make a google search, you see a 70% rate is almost the best on the net
Add me on IM
Contact me on im
I wont go first,
i pay you after i use the code,
Dont try to scam me

