SolvedGrimoire help again

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Grimoire help again
Hi all. I im trying to save a bot that I have made. When I click the "Save bot" button, I only have the option to open other bots. Can anyone tell me what it is that I'm doing wrong?

edit: Also, I am trying to stack black knight orbs. I move the one in my inventory to my bank, complete the quest, move it back, and then attempt to accept the dropped one. However, the game tells me that the drop cannot be accepted because it is already in my inventory/bank. any tips?
Quote Originally Posted by xeoknight View Post
Hi all. I im trying to save a bot that I have made. When I click the "Save bot" button, I only have the option to open other bots. Can anyone tell me what it is that I'm doing wrong?

edit: Also, I am trying to stack black knight orbs. I move the one in my inventory to my bank, complete the quest, move it back, and then attempt to accept the dropped one. However, the game tells me that the drop cannot be accepted because it is already in my inventory/bank. any tips?
No, you doing right. Use that "open" as save function.

I think you can only have 1 Black Knight Orb at maximum.
Quote Originally Posted by xeoknight View Post
Also, I am trying to stack black knight orbs.
Patched...
Solved. //2short//
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us