WTSπŸ”₯πŸ”₯ Mazery's SMM Services | IG | YT | FB | Twitter | Spotify | Twitch & More πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Posts 226–237 of 237 Β· Page 16 of 16
Up for Social Media, Accounts & Giftcards!
Up for Social Media, Accounts & Giftcards!
added you IM interested
I bought 1000 YT subscribers. I was told it takes a while for them to trickle in but after waiting 1 month my account only has 73 subscribers.

I'm not sure if it takes longer than that but I'm posting my review here of this service so people can know what timeline to expect.
Quote Originally Posted by pinkcow6661 View Post
I bought 1000 YT subscribers. I was told it takes a while for them to trickle in but after waiting 1 month my account only has 73 subscribers.

I'm not sure if it takes longer than that but I'm posting my review here of this service so people can know what timeline to expect.
How about writing on IM about your inquiry instead of sales trashing? Your last message was a month ago...


Up for Social Media, Accounts & Giftcards!
I'm not sales trashing, I even gave the disclaimer 'I'm not sure if it takes longer than that'...its an honest review.
If you told me it would take a few months then no harm no foul, but in our IM you told me 2x that it would take a 'few hours'....just letting people know what to expect.
Quote Originally Posted by pinkcow6661 View Post
I'm not sales trashing, I even gave the disclaimer 'I'm not sure if it takes longer than that'...its an honest review.
If you told me it would take a few months then no harm no foul, but in our IM you told me 2x that it would take a 'few hours'....just letting people know what to expect.
Replied on IM. If you leave a bad rep without even contacting me at the very first about an order issue, you'll likely loose warranty. Every other legit seller does that and I am no exception.


Up for Social Media, Accounts & Giftcards!
Up for Social Media, Accounts & Giftcards!
Vouch
Vouch... answer my questions and recieved my youtube views fast
Up for Social Media, Accounts & Giftcards!
Posts 226–237 of 237 Β· Page 16 of 16

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?