SolvedAny code + PolyLoader = UD forever?

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Any code + PolyLoader = UD forever?
I am writing my own external triggerbot by using the winapi functions to read memory and sendinput to initiate a click. In my understanding, this is easily detectable by VAC since this code was probably written in hundreds of ways and all of them are probably now detected. Given that I am not pasting anything, will PolyLoader make my exe UD? Or will VAC not even detect my cheat if I just write it from scratch? Or should I just go kernel mode?
there is no UD forever
there is no UD forever

if you using cheat , you already have risk of ban
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us