anyone had success from these photos as i don't see anyone saying they have?
WTSπ₯ SteelSeries π₯ SE SHOP π₯ Arctis Pro Wireless POD π CHEAP & HIGH QUALITY π
Hot right now
See all listings
Elite Selling / Trading / Buying
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsWhy would the story be that important once you uploaded a high quality if not real PoD?
Lol sorry i don't agree.
When i have done real replacements in the past i literally just tell them "Hey my <product> is broken what can you do"
They take me through some troubleshooting... ask me to show PoD and/or picture of product then i get my replacement.
The story is not that important 99% of the people that SE overthink their story and just make it too obvious.
Lol sorry i don't agree.
When i have done real replacements in the past i literally just tell them "Hey my <product> is broken what can you do"
They take me through some troubleshooting... ask me to show PoD and/or picture of product then i get my replacement.
The story is not that important 99% of the people that SE overthink their story and just make it too obvious.
I did a vouch copy, proof is in my thread. And yes there has been success.
I guess. If steelseries has support over there.
Sorry Guys. I had enough orders from a different forum. To be honest IM is shit and the other way of contacting me is forbidden. I will reply to every1 right now.
I guess. If steelseries has support over there.
Sorry Guys. I had enough orders from a different forum. To be honest IM is shit and the other way of contacting me is forbidden. I will reply to every1 right now.
Nice and friendly Dude, got it done very quick and it got approved right away
selling the product or just sn numbers?
Great service, used his POD, order just shipped. 

Online Selling! SteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless proof of destruction ( POD ) NOW.

Hit me up on IM!!!!

Hit me up on IM!!!!
added IM
looking for business with u
looking for business with u
i added you
Online. Back to normal.
GET YOUR STEELSERIES ARCTIS PRO WIRELESS PROOF OF DESTRUCTION NOW
GET YOUR STEELSERIES ARCTIS PRO WIRELESS PROOF OF DESTRUCTION NOW
Great and polite Guy!!!!
Similar Threads
Spammers Cornerπ₯ SteelSeries π₯ SE SHOP π₯ Arctis Pro Wireless POD π CHEAP & HIGH QUALITY π
3 Buying Accounts/Keys/ItemsSteelseries Arctis Pro Wireless PODMI 1 Buying Accounts/Keys/ItemsArctis pro wireless POD with S/NFI 1 Buying Accounts/Keys/ItemsSteelSeries Arctis Pro Wireless proof of destruction | POD
0 Buying Accounts/Keys/Items[WTB] STEELSERIES ARCTIS PRO WIRELESS SERIAL NUMBER.XD 0
