LightbulbHellquest works for Private servers! see thread for instructions. :)

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Hellquest works for Private servers! see thread for instructions. :)
Hi everyone!

I thought I would share some useful information with you all.
Hellquest V0.9 IS working with private servers. I am using it with Red-hero right now.

All you have to do is click the connect tab up top, goto manual connection,
and paste the address for the desired game there. For example to play Red hero with Hellquest,
just replace the battleon.net address with https://redhero.online/game/play

and there you have it, shop loader works and everything else that I've tried to get working.

NOW WE NEED SHOP IDS FOR REDHERO.
I'm using it right now fam, If you followed my instructions it will work. May depend on the version of Hellquest you use too.
not working in redaq only for redhero btw thanks
closes on me when i move to a different page?
try to use hellquest 0.9 not 0.9.1
Where do you get hellquest 0.9 from? I don't see a download button for the original mpgh thread.
Quote Originally Posted by joshuasweat View Post
Hi everyone!

I thought I would share some useful information with you all.
Hellquest V0.9 IS working with private servers. I am using it with Red-hero right now.

All you have to do is click the connect tab up top, goto manual connection,
and paste the address for the desired game there. For example to play Red hero with Hellquest,
just replace the battleon.net address with https://redhero.online/game/play

and there you have it, shop loader works and everything else that I've tried to get working.

NOW WE NEED SHOP IDS FOR REDHERO.
dude it dosent work you will just get stuck on the loading screen
how to use hell quest on laf project?
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?