one to two times a week.... Honestly sometimes i stay without fappin for almost a month! i get to f@ck my girl almost every day! hahaha!! well unless shs's on her period lmao, that's when the fap starts. lol
SRSZquestion for boys only 🙋*♀️
Once each 1~3 days
A lot is all i can say
Too young.
About once a day. first comment in over 250 days and this is it :/
These comments are killing me! lmao
squeeze your hog?
wow never heard of that one before
nofap tho
wow never heard of that one before
nofap tho
Like once a week. Just whenever I feel like I wanna do it I will but that's really only once a week so yeah.
Similar Threads
Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsBattlefield 3 account with Security Question For only 5$KH 0 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsBattlefield 3 account with Security Question For only 5$KH 0 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsBattlefield 4 Origin Account Full acess With Security Question For Only 12$KH 0 Selling Accounts/Keys/ItemsBattlefield 4 Origin Account Full acess With Security Question For Only 12$KH 2 Art & Graphic DesignQuestion for Photoshop 9.0 CS2
18