HelpCustom skins?

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Custom skins?
Hey, I know every method to leaking pretty much not including public ones cuz those are normie lol.

What I don't know is how to get fully custom skins. If someone is willing to help me out to get them or we can work together and share methods with each other if you want. Just need to find this out. I used to be a graphic designer so customizing skins could be really cool for me in the future as I feel that i could make some really things especially if I had someone to work with.
i know how im gonna post a thread on how but ineed to know how to attach files i dont know how im new to the fourm xDD
Quote Originally Posted by Hitoshi Takashi View Post
i know how im gonna post a thread on how but ineed to know how to attach files i dont know how im new to the fourm xDD
The method is already all over youtube. You should honestly just make a video and then post the video here or something like that.
Quote Originally Posted by Valyx View Post
The method is already all over youtube. You should honestly just make a video and then post the video here or something like that.
Yeah i will make a video about it soon
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?