[MW2] Updated offsets(.195 patch)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[MW2] Updated offsets(.195 patch)
MP:
Chopper ESP:
0x0050A510
0x0050A518
0x0050A52A

NoFlash
0x0043E100

No recoil:
0x004DDF77
orig bytes: 0xE8, 0x44, 0x97, 0x01, 0x00
patch: 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90, 0x90
OR
0x004F76C0
orig: 0x83, 0xEC, 0x0C
patch: 0xC3, 0x90, 0x90

SP:
No Recoil
0x004BACF0
orig: 0x83, 0xEC, 0x0C
patch: 0xC3, 0x90, 0x90

To do:
Chopper-ESP coldblooded fix
I wish I had MW2 on the computer...

Mind sharing how you find no recoil?
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
I wish I had MW2 on the computer...

Mind sharing how you find no recoil?
Screen res @ 1280x1024, ollydbg slightly modified to have bigger disassembly window + olly taking up full screen
search for -> all referenced text strings
"CG_FireWeapon"
follow it and make it the most top line of disassembly you see, now scroll down 2 'clicks' on ur scrollwheel, lowest addy in the disassembly list is the call to the recoil function.

Or use this signature with olly:
83 EC 0C 53 56 57 8B 7C 24 1C 57 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? 50 57 E8 ?? ?? ?? ?? D9 87 C0 02 00 00 8B F0 D9 5C 24 1C
will take you to the start of the recoil function ^^
No lappy nothin' for me to do with this.
~
Oh daaum you search text strings .__. I didn't know that's who you find no recoil...
Quote Originally Posted by Void View Post
Oh daaum you search text strings .__. I didn't know that's who you find no recoil...
That's how you find most bases for most things =)
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?