OutdatedTrainer/Unlocker[1.2.208]

Posts 1–15 of 866 · Page 1 of 58
Trainer/Unlocker[1.2.208]
This is what all of you have waited for.

Lol =D

I'm already done.

<- I do hope you enjoy my trainer. Report any bugs ->

Mp Cheats:
  • Experience
  • Prestige
  • Score
  • Wins
  • Losses
  • Win Streak
  • Kills
  • Headshots
  • Assists
  • Streak
  • Deaths
  • Time Played
  • Level selection
  • Perk unlocking
  • Attachment unlocking
  • Unlocking camos
  • Injector


Sp Cheats:
  • Inifinte Ammo - Different Settings
  • Infinite Health
  • Achieve Stars
  • Invisibility
  • Ufo mode
  • Gravity adjusted
  • Speed adjusted

Extra Features:

- Multiplayer start on program startup(if checked)
- Singleplayer start on program startup(if checked)
- Exp List
- Saving checkbox settings
- Bug Report per email
- Read me with instructions & stuff
- Reading values*
- Hotkeys
- Pwnage GUI

* = x32 bit version only


What's new?

  • Hotkeys for x64 bit
  • All singleplayer hacks for x64 bit
  • New addresses
  • New multiple injector
  • Auto-Searching for your game path(registry)


Thread updates..

  • MAJOR unlocking code improvements
  • Folder dialog title is fixxed
  • Minor changes
  • Scar-H - Extended Magazines fixxed
  • AK47 - Shotgun fixxed
  • P90 - Mastery fixxed
  • M240 - Holosight fixxed
  • WA2000 - Heartbeat sensor, Thermalsight, Extended Magazines fixxed
  • Secondary Attachment unlocking completly redone, you may now enter your own value OR use the button to unlock the whole weapon's attachments.
  • Tooltip for information added
  • Better protection of the tool itself to prevent decompiling
  • New Downloader (x32/x64 bit)
  • Unlocking all challenges
  • Title Unlocking(Weapons, too)
  • Emblem Unlocking(Weapns, too)
  • Code Improvements(My.Settings)
  • Messagebox for title/emblem unlocking - Yes/No
  • Multithread for title/emblem unlocking
  • No Flash
  • No Sun
  • No Smoke
  • Color Correction
  • Third Person
  • No Gun
  • FOV -> 80
  • MaxFPS
  • ShowFPS
  • Laser
  • Dev Rank
  • Force Host
  • Timescale x2
  • Timescale / 2
  • Super Knife
  • Sprint Speed x2
  • Unlimited Sprint
  • Low Gravity
  • Explosive Bullets
  • Unlimited Breath
  • No Fall Damage



FAQ:
Q. I push ''download'' but a window pops up saying ''You didn't set your CoD Mw2
path correctly''.
A. Quote of Blubb1337
:
After the message box popped up, hit ok. A folderbrowserdialog will pop up. Now you will have to select your COD 6 GAME FOLDER. By default:

Original: Device:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\call of duty modern warfare 2

C:\Programs(or program files)\Steam\Steamapps\common\ call of duty modern warfare 2

So basically, you have to find your steamfolder in the folderbrowserdialog and expand it.

Expand SteamApps folder.
Expand common folder.
SELECT call of duty modern warfare 2 folder.
Hit ok.

Now you will have to restart the program, it will automaticlly close telling you to restart the program.

-> Fixxed.


Reason why this error appears:

To make the singleplayer hacks work, a streamwriter is used to edit your config.cfg.

It is trying to edit -> THE PATH YOU'VE SET\players\config.cfg.

If it cannot find the config.cfg, or an error appears, it'll say "You did not set your cod6 folder path correctly.".

So make sure you actually selected the correct folder.

AlterIW: Whereever you installed CoD :P



Mp Stats ->



Prestige/Level ->



Perk Unlocking ->



Singleplayer cheats ->



Ammo Settings ->



Settings ->



Exp List ->



Attachment Unlocker ->





Updater ->



New Injector ->



Host Hacks ->



VirusScan :





The trainer may contain bugs, I just quickly redid it =/
Trainer (c) Hawk.rarattachment deleted · 27,560 downloads before removal
Nicely done mate
your fast thanks ima try the sp hack cuz mp hack = ewwww
The singleplayer hack should still work, I only tested one address for sp.
We love your thingies, But you still need Virusscans, Mr.Fast
Quote Originally Posted by Melodia View Post
We love your thingies, But you still need Virusscans, Mr.Fast
there is one, click on the picture =/
he was fast first hack for 1.1.195 wow thats alot of numbers.
My bad.

~Labeled it.

Since I can't decompile WinCrap 32 Binaries with my Laptop, I will approve because you have a cute reputation, And that your Scans are clean.

~Approved

Have Fun =)
Thanks for your fast Upload!
I'll try it tomorrow on x64
SP exe changed, did u update all offsets?
I've tried this on x64 bit and it kept saying that I haven't set the file path correctly or something.
So I link the path to my steam folder, but when I do it tells me to restart the program and the process starts all over again.

Help would be appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Xenization View Post
I've tried this on x64 bit and it kept saying that I haven't set the file path correctly or something.
So I link the path to my steam folder, but when I do it tells me to restart the program and the process starts all over again.

Help would be appreciated.
yea same here....but i figured there was another post about it somewhere and didnt wanna post b4 i looked around for an answer lol
Hmm it seems like you not have it installed in the common registry path...........

Can any of you x64 bit guys send me your teamviewer id/pw so I can have a look at the path.

Edit:

Redownload, I guess it is fixxed now.

I still need to have a deeper look in the x64 bit registry...if any of you guys want to help me...
is it working, can't change my level
Posts 1–15 of 866 · Page 1 of 58
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?