Stimulus Package DVAR?

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Stimulus Package DVAR?
Haow? I'v heard alot of pro programmers edited the CoD DVAR to get the Stimulus Package for free without paying anything.. How is this done ?
I'd just recommend checking the md5 checksum, whether steam is not using some Registry shit, I bet they do -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Blubb1337 View Post
I'd just recommend checking the md5 checksum, whether steam is not using some Registry shit, I bet they do -.-
MD5 Checksum o_O ?

What contest >: O ?
i don't think its possible to get it for free unless u enter that contest
blubb is to smart for people like us he using hard words =l
Quote Originally Posted by killswitchengage View Post
blubb D :?
In cryptography, MD5 (Message-Digest algorithm 5) is a widely used cryptographic hash function with a 128-bit hash value. Specified in RFC 1321, MD5 has been employed in a wide variety of security applications, and is also commonly used to check the integrity of files. However, it has been shown that MD5 is not collision resistant; as such, MD5 is not suitable for applications like SSL certificates or digital signatures that rely on this property. An MD5 hash is typically expressed as a 32-digit hexadecimal number.
Each file has it's own hash. So if you compare the unupdated(1.195 without mappack) and the updated one(1.195 with mappack) you can compare each hash of each file and filter the different files. Therefore you will get all "not matching" files -> All files which are included in the mappack.

A hash looks like this:

0e93465e98290633c9d072a499afd739

Understood ^_^?
im working on it guys
Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
im working on it guys
Chair!
Quote Originally Posted by killswitchengage View Post
What do i do with that MD5 code?
Nothing, It was an example.

Since this is a discussion, I will move this to general.
Don't post such threads in MW2 Hacks next time.

~Moved
As I see, you won't do anything with it
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us